Copy of vintage original PAF pickup
Winding pattern corresponds to Leesonа 102 vintage winding machine
Wire Plain enamel 42g
bridge pickup - Long A2 Rough cast bar magnets magnet
Bright and open with whide dynamic. With a typical vintage PAF voice.
Neck pickup - A2 Long rough cast bar magnets magnet, long. Resistance 7.3k
clear and open vintage sound with a crisp attack and full spectrum. Dynamic. Ideal for neck position
This set is very good for the EC-335 and Les Paul. Ideal for controlling the dynamics and break-up point of the overdrive with the volume and tone controls on the guitar.
'58 PAF Clone
Specifications of NitroLab PAF clones:
• Vintage correct 8Bomb PAF bobbins (vintage white, black)
• Vintage spec wire made for NitroLab workshop
• Vintage correct NitroLab Long leg nickel silver baseplate
• Screw and slugs of low-carbon steel
• Vintage correct alloy bar magnets А2, А4, А5 made for NitroLab workshop
• Bobbins holding screws: brass or steel
• NitroLab nickel silver covers without intermediate copper layer
• Highest quality external braided cloth covered wire
All my PAF clones are not wax potted, so they have mic effect, which is one of the most important components of their voices.